Speech Bubble Title template for Resolve & Fusion
Here's a preset to make a stylised speech bubble to add as a title generator in the Edit Page in Resolve. I haven't labelled all the controls very well but you can alter the wobbly edge and make it animate if you want and you can edit the text, background colour etc.
had to add .txt to this setting file in order to upload it to this website but the .txt extension should be removed, it needs to be a .setting file.
Instructions taken from the ReadMe file in Resolve 18 beta:
Fusion templates are stored in subdirectories within the OS specific directory described below:
- All users: /Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/
- Specific user: /Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/
- All users: C:\ProgramData\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Fusion\Templates\Edit\
- Specific user: C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Support\Fusion\Templates\Edit\
- All users: /var/BlackmagicDesign/DaVinci Resolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/ (or for some installs, /home/resolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/)
- Specific user: $HOME/.local/share/DaVinciResolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/
Your template should be saved in one of the following subdirectories, according to its purpose: