Crop with coloured border Template
Here's a Template for Resolve to crop a picture and add a border to the cropped edge. I'm kind of surprised it's not already in Resolve (unless it is!?).
I had to add .txt to this setting file in order to upload it to this website but the .txt extension should be removed, it needs to be a .setting file.
Instructions taken from the ReadMe file in Resolve 18 beta:
Fusion templates are stored in subdirectories within the OS specific directory described below:
- All users: /Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/
- Specific user: /Users/<UserName>/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/
- All users: C:\ProgramData\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Fusion\Templates\Edit\
- Specific user: C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Support\Fusion\Templates\Edit\
- All users: /var/BlackmagicDesign/DaVinci Resolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/ (or for some installs, /home/resolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/)
- Specific user: $HOME/.local/share/DaVinciResolve/Fusion/Templates/Edit/
Your template should be saved in one of the following subdirectories, according to its purpose: